We had a great month in the Eddy campaign! We finished the month strong. Just look at these stats:
- Met with two U.S. Senators
- Interviewed by Joyce Kaufman on her radio show
- First candidate to ever be interviewed on the OnPar podcast
- Met with several church leaders and congregations to discuss their concerns
- Converted 20+ Independents and Democrats to the Republican party
- Registered dozens of new voters
- Knocked on over 1,100 doors!
- Obtained over 1,000 petitions to get on the 2024 ballot (instead of paying $10,000)
- Spoke at 4 Republican Clubs
- Held 7 neighborhood Meet and Greets
We have several other Meet and Greets scheduled in July (Weston, Pembroke Pines, Century Village). What happens at these events? Well, people invite their neighbors and friends to their house for snacks over a couple of hours. We take about 10-15 minutes to talk about the campaign but it’s really an opportunity to listen what our neighbors’ concerns are. And what am I hearing?
- Inflation. People notice the prices increasing (up 20% under the Biden Administration) and want to know how that happened. Their spending power has declined as well and they don’t see any improvement.
- Security and Quality of Life. While their neighborhood may be safe, they all seem to know someone impacted by crime, homelessness, or the rising drug epidemic.
- Civility: I hear the most about this. People are tired of all the bickering in DC and the politicians not solving their concerns.
Our campaign is also visiting churches throughout the District to hear concerns from clergy and congregations. We’ve received great reception at these churches and have even been able to volunteer our time at their events.
We also got the opportunity to speak at many GOP events and appreciate the great feedback we’ve received on our messaging.
As always, please reach out if you have any questions or would like to volunteer with our campaign.